Insomnia Treatment Pipeline Review H2 2016
PUNE, INDIA, November 14, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. Symptoms include difficulty falling asleep at night, irritability, depression or anxiety, tension headaches and distress in the stomach and intestines. Risk factors include age, mental health disorder, stress and shift working.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Insomnia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Insomnia (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Insomnia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Insomnia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 9, 3, 6 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.Insomnia.
Insomnia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Insomnia (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Insomnia (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Insomnia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Insomnia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Insomnia (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Insomnia (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Insomnia (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Insomnia Overview 9
Therapeutics Development 10
Pipeline Products for Insomnia – Overview 10
Pipeline Products for Insomnia – Comparative Analysis 11
Insomnia – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 12
Insomnia – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Insomnia – Pipeline Products Glance 15
Late Stage Products 15
Clinical Stage Products 16
Early Stage Products 17
Insomnia – Products under Development by Companies 18
Insomnia – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 19
Insomnia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 20
Actelion Ltd 20
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 21
Eisai Co., Ltd. 22
Evotec AG 23
Grupo Ferrer Internacional, S.A. 24
Heptares Therapeutics Limited 25
Intec Pharma Ltd 26
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. 27
Johnson & Johnson 28
Leading BioSciences, Inc. 29
Merck & Co., Inc. 30
Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd 31
Novartis AG 32
Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc. 33
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. 34
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited 35
Insomnia – Therapeutics Assessment 36
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 36
Assessment by Combination Products 37
Assessment by Target 38
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 40
Assessment by Route of Administration 42
Assessment by Molecule Type 44
Drug Profiles 45
(diphenhydramine + lorazepam + zolpidem tartrate) – Drug Profile 45
Product Description 45
Mechanism Of Action 45
R&D Progress 45
ACT-541468 – Drug Profile 46
Product Description 46
Mechanism Of Action 46
R&D Progress 46
CB-2810 – Drug Profile 47
Product Description 47
Mechanism Of Action 47
R&D Progress 47
DORA-12 – Drug Profile 48
Product Description 48
Mechanism Of Action 48
R&D Progress 48
Drug for Insomnia – Drug Profile 49
Product Description 49
Mechanism Of Action 49
R&D Progress 49
Drugs to Inhibit Angiotensin II Receptor Type 1 for Insomnia – Drug Profile 50
Product Description 50
Mechanism Of Action 50
R&D Progress 50
EVT-201 – Drug Profile 51
Product Description 51
Mechanism Of Action 51
R&D Progress 51
HTL-6641 – Drug Profile 52
Product Description 52
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here